1. What personal information about the user can we use?
When registering on our site, the user is asked to enter information about himself, including his email address, bank card number plate with its expiration date and other information in order to create an account.
The specified user data does not disappear, but is stored on our website after they have been entered.
2. What can user information be used for?
Individual data entered during registration by the user can be used by the site staff in order to:
• ensuring the qualitative functioning of the site itself and its mobile applications, the activities of employees of the technical department, qualitative analysis of the effectiveness of customer service;
• maintaining statistical information in order to improve the performance of our sites;
• notifications about new products regarding services offered to clients;
• prompt interaction of the user with the site staff in order to timely resolve technical problems or customer questions regarding the services provided to him;
• to protect the functioning of our website from the deliberate influence of intruders wishing to cause damage.
3. Who can use your personal information?
The information that remains on our website after the client enters it during registration is not disclosed. Customers need to be sure that their personal information will not be shared with others. An exception can only be the requirements of the relevant authorities provided for by law (in connection with a court order, reorganization of the company and the emergence of a new owner, etc.).
4.1 What are cookies?
When moving around sites on the Internet, the user"s actions are recorded in special cookies, and then saved on the computer. Any information that the user entered on the site is recorded in the memory, so that upon a second visit he can immediately start working without entering his data again. This cookie property allows you to analyze user activity, focusing on their preferences. This allows us to customize the operation of our sites and their applications according to the interests of our users.
Cookies are categorized into:
• the necessary files that organize the ability to access various services (for example, using these files Yandex can detect the type of browser that the user is working with and the programs used to control the computer);
• analytical files, thanks to which it is possible to identify the user and find information on all operations that he performed on the portal;
• technical files that react to user actions on the site, as a result of which network problems are identified in a timely manner and an analysis of its functioning is carried out;
• functional files used for the normal functioning of certain parameters of the system for the purpose of more comfortable use of the portal, which does not lose priorities in the interests of the user (language, location);
• advertising files that help to obtain data on the number of portal users, collect analytics on the frequency of visits, view advertising information, etc.
4.2 How long are cookies stored on the computer?
The information stored in cookies is used by Yandex for all the tasks that were set out above. Based on the type of the text file, this information is saved on the computer. They are stored no longer than the period required to complete a specific task. Once this period is over, all information will be deleted.
4.3 Who can use the information stored in cookies?
Personal information recorded in text files can be used by Yandex or third parties. The use of such information for advertising activities outside the portal can be carried out only if there is a separate agreement with the user.
Yandex uses pixel tags to read saved text files on the user"s computer. They make it possible:
• identify the direction of the user"s activity on the portal;
• summarize information about the functioning of sites, as well as its services and applications.
5. Ensuring security.
Site employees have developed a general concept for the safety of personal information of their customers. This helped to significantly reduce the likelihood of exposure by unlawful access to undisclosed user information. However, since fraudsters are currently using new technologies to illegally log into accounts, there is no full guarantee that customer data is reliably protected. In this regard, the client, with the slightest doubt that the account was logged in without his participation, should contact the technical support staff.